SERVICE CHANGES / UPDATES:
Sunday School (10am) - Will Resume March 21st
We will not be having Sunday School on Sunday mornings. This is temporary and we will have Sunday School again, but we do not currently have a date for when Sunday School will start again.
Sunday Worship (11am) - In-house and Online
Wednesday Night (7:30pm) - In-house and Online
We will continue with ONLINE BROADCASTS through Facebook and are still encouraging everyone to follow us online from home if you are more comfortable doing so at this time.
The following are some points we need to bring to your attention concerning service protocol should you decide to attend in person. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE REQUESTS (as well as the CDC’s requirements) FOR GATHERINGS IN PUBLIC PLACES OF WORSHIP.
Help us keep you safe and our building clean.
- Wash your hands upon entering the building with soap and water. Wash hands after each use of our restrooms.
- Wear a face covering when in the building.
- No hand shaking, hugging, or physical touching.
- Please sit with those of your household. Chairs will be spread out for social distancing. There will be no ‘altar call’ gatherings during services.
- Please do not touch your face, nose, or mouth and then touch objects like doorknobs, chairs, computer equip, music equipment, etc.
- Please refrain from crowding around each other in any area of building.
- NO OPEN DRINKS OR SODAS IN SANCTUARY.
- Nursery will be available. Toys will be limited due to cleaning requirements. Nursery must be sanitized after each service, including toys. Please do not bring sick children to church.
- Our facility will be sanitized before and after each service. Should you like to help out with this process, please arrive at 10am.
- We will not be passing an offering bag. We are asking everyone to place your offerings in TITHE BOX which will be located in our sanctuary next to the sound booth.
- You may also continue to give online through the website or mail your offering to: SHM - P. O. Box 774 - Paw Creek, 28130
Please refrain from attending our services for the next 14 days if you have or have had, any COVID-19 symptoms; or if you’ve been around anyone who has had COVID-19 symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Do not attend service if you’ve taken fever/headache medicine as it will mask possible COVID-19 symptoms.
You may consider staying home if you:
- are 60 years old or greater
- Have a weak immune system
- Have asthma or any kind of respiratory condition, HIV, liver disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, severe obesity, or any other serious health condition.
We thank everyone in advance for your prayers, understanding, and cooperation. Please feel free to email us, or call with any questions you may have.
Together in Christ,